New Client Online Access Add Remove User Update Profile
The laboratory is responsible for 75% of the information in a patient’s medical record. The Schuynet system is designed to serve as a central repository for all routine information processing related to diagnostic testing in a practice.
- Allows access by authorized physicians and staff either at the office or remotely.
- No lengthy software installations on office computers to get up and running.
- Order entry and results viewing in one system.
- Ready accessibility to patient data improves patient care by reducing the amount of time spent looking for patient records and waiting to receive test results.
Improved Workflow and Productivity
- Custom test panels available for commonly ordered groups of tests decreases time spent ordering and minimizes errors associated with missing or incorrect entries.
- Eliminates the possibility of duplicate tests being ordered as well as other errors associated with either online or paper reporting.
- Past results are immediately available and graphed along with the most recent result to facilitate patient management.
Easy to Use
- Intuitive layout means a very short learning curve. If your staff knows how to use the internet they can get started with Schuynet in minutes.
- Easy access to records that never have to be archived.
- Smart search tools will automatically bring up all possible matches to partial names, even if you only enter one letter.
- List of most recent patients automatically displayed for quick reference.
- The following standard formats are used to interface Schuynet with other systems: HL7, ASTM 1238, ASTM 1394, Dbase, Comma Delimited ASCII and Fixed Length ASCII.
- SchuyNet already has an interface created for many popular systems used by medical practices. If an interface does not already exist for a particular system, a custom interface can be written.
Security & HIPAA
- All information transmitted through SchuyNet is confidential and uses 128 bit encryption method to ensure the security of patient records.
- Password-protection restricts access only to authorized users.
- Patient confidentiality maintained by a daily activity log of User I.D.’s accessing patient records.
- Personally identifiable patient information is communicated directly between the client and Unilab with no third party being used for transmission.